120 degree PIR sensor camera, support 12MP/ 8MP / 5MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 30pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 1.1s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– IP65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
– Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
– It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
– With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
1. 4pcs AA Alkaline Batteries
With 4pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included), the longest standby time is up to 6 months, please note that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device.
2. Solar Panel
Original 6V lithium battery solar panels for optional.
3. Power Adapter
This camera can also be powered by an external 6V DC adapter.
1* HT-001B Camera
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
Before sending the camera to you, we have set the camera according to the optimal solution. If you have no special requirements, please use it directly.
If you need to personalize your camera, please follow these steps:
1. Insert the battery or connect to an external power supply (please use the appropriate power supply)
2. Insert a brand new TF card (no more than 32GB)
3. Turn the camera switch to “test” or “on” mode, wait 1-5 minutes
4. Unplug the TF and connect it to the computer (not ios system computer)
5.Open the “syscfg.dat” by TXT and set the camera（Please refer to the instruction manual）
6. Finally change UPDATE=0 to UPDATE=1
Image Sensor: 3 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Memory: Supports Micro SD Card Up to 32GB
Lens: F=3.1; FOV=90 °
LED: 850nm IR
Cycle record: On/Off
PIR Sensor Sight Angle: 120 Degrees
Number of IR LED: 30LEDs
Max Night Vision Lighting Distance: 65ft/20 meters
Trigger Speed: 1.1 second
Delay: 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)
Selectable Image Resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP
Multiple Photo on one detection: 1/3/6/9
Video Resolution: 1080P720P/VGA
File Format: JPEG/AVI
Date Time Imprint: Yes
Stand-by current: 0.2mA
Stand-by time: 6Months
Power Supply: 4×AA batteries, External 6V DC
Water proof: IP54
Security authentication: FCC, CE, RoHS